segunda-feira, 21 de novembro de 2011

Trabalhos Teens 4

Nossos alunos do Teens 4 escreveram redações bem legais sobre as férias. Confiram!

What do you like doing in your vacation?
I like playing basketball, suimming, playing in the computer, playing guitar and electric guitar. I like to see movies, programs and eat a lot. In the weekend, I like skateboarding and surfing, but I like to go to the movies, and play a lot. I visit cool places.
Guilherme de Lima Bosco

I like playing in the computer, in the XBOX 360, soccer and volleyball. I like eating French fries, pizza, drink coke-cola, water and juice. I go to my cousin’s house, go shopping with my sister and my sister’s friends in the holiday and at the weekend. I don’t like watching soap opera, documentaries, reality shows, musical programs. I don’t like playing basketball, cycling, handball, beach soccer and beach volleyball.
Rodrigo Koehn

In my holiday, I’d like to go to the beach, and bring my laptop, of course! Because I want to test my new games that I was waiting for last week. It’s a big time, and the you ask yourself: but, why do they need all this time just to download CDs? And then I answer: because that was 11 or 12 CDs. It’s too many, but when it keeps ready, I will play with it all the day, I know, I’m really excited for it!
Heloisa Paul

I’d not like to play soccer, volleyball, basketball and tennis, because will be very hot in this holiday. I’d like to play chess, table tennis, and I want to swim, to cool myself in this hot holiday.
Fernanda Luisa Tonet

I would like to eat, talk with my friend, use the messenger, run, watchTV, read books, listen to music. I prefer rock and hardcore. My favorite band is CPM 22 and My Chemical Romance (MCR). In the weekend, I would like to write, drawn, learn many things, play basketball but in the weekend I help my mother, take a shower, sleep in my bed, do school’s work, think a lot in many things and solve problems.
Fernanda Koehn

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário