quarta-feira, 27 de abril de 2011

Students Work

Activities about music

My name's Victor Hugo, I'm eighteen years old. My favorite music style is rock. I can't live without music. I listen to music all day long, when I'm working, resting, when I woke up until I go to sleep.
The bands that influence me are POD, MxPx, Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park, System of a Down... They're all hard rock bands.
Music and sports are connected to my style: skateboarding and underground style is how I get dressed.

Victor Hugo – Basic 2

My name's Gabriella. I'm 16 years old.
I listen a lot of kinds of music, like pop, rock and hip-hop. I love Bruno Mars, Katy Perry, Red Hot Chilli Peppers and Lil Wayne.
I'm really into music. I listen to it all the time, especially when I travel, on the radio or on my cell phone.
I started liking music when I was 10 or 11 years old.
My favorite singer, Katy Perry, is 28 years old. Her musics are famous all over the world. She comes to Brazil in September. I intend to go on her concert.
I love music!

Gabriella Oliveira – Basic 2

My name's Ketryn, I'm 16 years old and I live in Joinville.
I listen to music sometimes because I don't have much time to listen to it.
I started liking music since I was born. I like very styles but I don't like funk and samba.
My favorite band is Histon, it's Australian.
I'm a pop music fan. I love David Kilan and Chris Duran.
I recently went to a Lazaro's concert in Joinville.

Ketryn – Basic 2

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário